To continually increase job opportunities and the development of a favorable business climate and workforce development programs.
- Provide for new business and existing business growth.
- Increase the per capita income of the area.
- Serve as a resource agency to provide continuing economic development planning and program development services.
- Allocate funds where they can do the most good.
- Focus on industrial and service sectors.
- Focus on employers making major capital investments in community.
- Recruit labor – develop labor availability information.
- Prepare the community to improve its marketability and competitive process.